Bringing Plastics to Life
Eden Plastics Group has over 20 years experience in assisting customers to create high quality injection moulded products from initial concept to quality manufacture.
We achieve this at our 19,000 square feet custom facility located in Merton Abbey, South West London.
At our facility we currently offer the following services:
- Design Services in partnership with Works Design Ltd
- Prototyping in its on-site tool room
- Injection moulding manufacture on its 14 machines
- Modern robotised plant with high accuracy Fanuk controls
- Flexible batch production for fast turnaround and low customer inventory
- Project management services to meet time and quality requirements
Eden Plastics Group in conjunction with Works Design Limited will take your initial design brief and, using its CAD/CAM systems combined with in depth knowledge of thermoplastic materials, will work with you to create product to meet your quality and performance criteria. If your brief includes improved UV stability or flame retardency or biodegradeability, we work with you to deliver what you require.
We can offer:
- Full product design and development
- Engineering design and development
- Industrial design and aesthetics
- Ideas and concepts for new products
Eden Plastics Group was established over 20 years ago by Jim Hookins to provide a highly service driven business in the tooling and plastic injection moulding sector. It has built up a diverse customer base and includes supplies to businesses in pharmaceutical, medical, airline, leisure, garden centres, high street retail, hospitality and construction.
As with all other UK based companies in the industry Eden Plastics faced competition from the Far East. As a result the Company moved increasingly into value added products requiring design, prototyping and manufacturing skills in order to serve customers requiring rapid turnaround and fast delivery.